Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hello!



Scarf - Forever21
Cardigan - Topshop
Necklace - DelilahDust


Greetings! I have to admit, this is something I have been putting off for a long time. Creating a fashion (and sometimes beauty) blog is always a risky move, especially when you have no experience other than an infatuation with pop culture and an interest in aesthetics. I am dreading the day when I tell someone my dirty secret and their internal monologue goes: "So she thinks she is an inspiration now, right?" The reality is quite the opposite. I have to confess that I am undeniably average when it comes to personal taste. So why did I decide to blog? Whilst watching and reading posts by other bloggers, I began to realise that everyone was pushed to extremes of the spectrum, whether that be grunge, androgynous or military. Most people are somewhere in the middle. I already care about fashion, so why shouldn't I put that extra bit of effort in and share my outfits/purchases on the internet? Also, many bloggers are in their early twenties and employed - I, unfortunately, will be working with a student budget. Hopefully, the girls (and perhaps boys) who read this are in a similar situation to me and will be able to relate!

I thought I should include an image of myself just to say "hello" - apologies for my appearance. It is the evening and so my make-up has been gradually coming off throughout the day. You wouldn't guess I was starting a fashion blog if you saw that photo!

So I guess I should end this post by saying thank you for finding my blog - please stay around and have a browse. I hope you're having a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment