Tuesday 11 December 2012

Two Steps, Twice




Jumper - Primark
Shoes - Vans

Good afternoon! I am currently very sad as I write this, because the gig I was planning on going to tonight has been postponed! As you may have guessed from the title, Foals were going to play in my local town, however Yanis (the lead singer) has come down with a nasty bout of flu. I now have to wait until ten days before my January exams to see them. Oh well, shit happens I guess.

This outfit consists of three recent purchases paired with my trusty Vans, bought for twenty-two pounds on Ebay. A mere twenty-two pounds! I was proud of my initiative as I usually shy away from Ebay. I was incredibly lucky; they arrived in near-perfect condition. They are such a staple that next time I think I will be willing to fork out, but for now they're doing juuuust fine.

I hope you are all having a better day than I am!



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous , that sweater is cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, hon! I appreciate the feedback.

      Delete
  2. Cute!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is fu+king amazing! love it!!! <3


    If u have any free time, please check out my new blog. <3

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete